Thursday 12 April 2012

Jack the ripper


My post today is about one serial of murder that took place in East End of London around 1888s called “Jack The Ripper”. I don’t know why but until the moment this post was written I still feel so proud and happy because for yesterday class I was given a big responsible and opportunity to become a defender for the suspect in that serial killing named James Kelly. A little bit about him, He is an illegitimate son of a single mother, Sarah Kelly and raised by his grandmother, Teresa.

His background a bit blemish because he had killed his wife Sarah Brider by stabbed in the neck in 1883. He also discovered that he had some venereal disease and paranoid schizophrenic. Other that, I’m so proud with myself because I manages to delivered my point fluently in front of my fellow friend and my lecturer, Madam Zalinda. Even the defender team had lost in that case but its ok. At least we had all out to win it and during my turn to point the evidence, I got big claps from my fellow friend.

Back to the abstraction of this murder case, it is unfinished case until today. Identity of murder is unknown until today. Even over one hundred suspects have been proposed and many theories have been advanced but the culprit still free. Based on the London Metropolitan Police Service record, the method of Jack The Ripper in killing the victims is deep throat slashes, abdominal and genital-area mutilation, removal of internal organ and progressive facial mutilation. 
 
All of the victims are prostitutes. Even though there were more than 29 suspects entirely but the most suspected based on the theory is James Kelly. This is based on the four factors that is culprit’s death, imprisonment, institutionalisation or emigration. Kelly has all of it. Vice versa, there are some contradiction regarding the killing method and until today this case still becoming mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment