Thursday 29 March 2012

beautiful is merely fib


men and women are merely players

Beautiful is nothing
How to make people attracted with us? Do we need to has a good-looking or be a wealthy person? The answer is in oneself. Look at mirror. Do you suitable enough to get who do you want or to make them accept you. Remember one thing that you can fall in love with whoever you want but don’t you hope they will accept you back.  Women and men. Both of them are same. Nobody good or bad. That is what has stated by Robert Greene in his article entitle “...men and women are merely players” that is an excerpt from the book, “The 48 Laws of Power”. 

As for me myself, I also till today still not found my true love. All the love that I’ve experience is a calf-love. Just happy but aimless. That’s not what do I want. I want to get my true love with my own way. Same goes to you. You can’t be others. If you look at the quote of a great Renaissance diplomat and Machiavelli wrote, “Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come ruin among the great number who are not good.” This quote clearly said that you can be a hypocrite or else you’ll ruin yourself. 


our loves is not perfect until we loves Him the most


loves need trustworthiness and loyalty

Everyone has their good side and bad side. It’s up to us how do we manage both of them. Do we are more on good side or more on bad side. This is important because it is how do your show up yourself to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment