Friday 27 January 2012

The Steve Jobs Nobody Knew by Jeff Goodell


Steve with one of Apple product
Ok enough with Adolf Hitler and Jews. Now we proceed with my second post which about ‘The Steve Jobs Nobody Knew’ by Jeff Goddell. The title made me eager to read it because I hope I can reveal the secret of Steve Jobs that maybe most of us don’t know him during he still alive. Same goes to me. Actually, I only had known him when he already passed away last year. After I read the article about him, I can say that he is an ambitious, straight out, clever and optimistic person in his job. 

Collection of Apple phones
He was a good leader and very charismatic. He also has own way to lead his employee to achieve the success in their field. Moreover, he has strong-point in computer field and able to establish his company single-handed. He also acted as a slave-driver for his employee. By seeing to the way of his work, no wonder he able to make Apple in vogue and well known today. It is not possible right? I think we should make his professional success as a mentor and grab every chance to enhance ourselves. From nobody to somebody that’s not possible. Even though he is good in professional but suck in personal life. His attitude still worst especially towards his daughter. As a father, he was irresponsible at all. 

Steve success in his career but fail in his personal life
Can you imagine how could he embarrassed his girlfriend, Chrisann Brennan in front of public and deny his paternity until it was confirmed by DNA? It is something that very ashamed for a respectful person like him. I can say that he less sense of soft option. He is easy to be hated by his menacing behaviour but not his professional as he alone rise up to the challenge and built the Apple Empire and made it famous until this day. The man itself is a legend but he is also a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment